How It Works
- 1 We obtain a detailed brief regarding the type of property to be sourced and the required timing.
- 2 SALT is given authority to fill the brief.
- 3 A trust is set up for expenses to be paid out of.
- 4 Our experts begin searching for a suitable property, ready to negotiate and sign a lease, as well as provide comparative market advice and rental evidence.
- 5 Once a rental home is secured, SALT’s team manages it on behalf of the tenant (the company) and advocates for them. We also ensure compliance with the WA Residential Tenancies Act.
- 6 At the end of a lease, we manage your team member’s smooth exit.
- 7 If a lease needs to be broken, SALT secures a new tenant.
SALT Property Group charges a fixed leasing and management fee for this customised property service.
SALT Corporate Services.
Peace-of-mind for busy companies.
"*" indicates required fields