Whether it’s the intelligent design, or its towering elegance; the clever use of light and space, or the amazing panoramic views; its well-connected location at the confluence of the Canning and Swan rivers, or its amazing landscaped pool deck and six star green building council of Australia sustainability credentials.
The residents’ deck provides almost 2,500 sqm of indoor and outdoor resort-style features; including heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, cinema, bbq facilities, cocktail bar, private dining spaces, children’s playground and games room. The unique form of the building brings optimum sun to this communal area, offering a variety of light dappled landscaped green lawns – creating intimate, alfresco chill out spaces. All wrapped by broad vistas of both river and district.
Cirque is designed as an exquisite whole, where the themes of light, reflection, texture and relief are evident throughout. The building is inspirational, the views are magical, the location is pivotal and Cirque has been appointed with amenities to match. Whichever way you look at Cirque, it offers you the chance to view life from a completely new perspective.
- 109 Apartments and 2 Commercial (Stage One)
- A mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom
- Prices: $389,000 – $2,140,000
- Deposit required: 10% of the purchase price
- Estimated completion: Late 2018
- Mountains of amenity, including: pool, library, lounge, spa, sauna, gym, bbq area, cabanas, cocktail bar, theatre, playground and games room
- One of the highest level specification luxury apartment building Perth has to offer
- First residential development in WA to recieve a 5 Star Green Star rating recognised by the Green Building Council of Australia
- Colour scheme and customisation options for all appliances and finishes
- Incredible river and city views
- Nearby shops, restaurants, bars and transport
- Secure car bays to all apartments
Contact us for more information on 9316 3911 or email@example.com