Dane’s fervour for growth and knowledge coupled with his dedication to exceeding client expectations make him not just a valuable asset to the Salt team, but a stand-out agent in the Perth Property Sales market. Dane is committed to discovering and understanding the needs of his clients and subsequently exploring the opportunities and customised solutions that are available within the current and future market. During the last financial year, Dane and Glen were responsible for over 50 property sales transactions extending across residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
Aside from expanding his knowledge of the property market, outside of work Dane also enjoys travelling, reading, sports, photography, and socialising.
“This industry allows me the opportunity to build relationships and help the friends I make find a free and fulfilled lifestyle.”
Over $55 million worth of property sold since 2015.
- 2015 – 19 residential sales
- 2016 – 22 residential sales and 6 commercial sales
- 2017 – 34 residential sales and 2 commercial sales
Recently Sold Properties
- Diploma in Property Services (Agency Management)
- Certificate IV in Property
- Postgraduate Certificate in Development Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce: Double Major in Accounting and Entrepreneurship
- Josh Phegan – Momentum & Clearance (2015)
- Rik Rushton – Value Added Selling (September 2015)
- Compelling Selling (April 2016)
- Supercharged Negotiator (June 2016)
- Project Marketing – Keeping it Right (September 2016)
- Leadership, Culture & Compliance – (September 2017)
Other qualifications & affiliations
- Communication specialist and NLP practitioner
- Associate member of REIWA