With news of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) dominating daily headlines, Salt Property wanted to touch base and assure you we are monitoring the situation for both our staff and wider Salt community.
Myself and the team recommend implementing practical preventative measures to aid the protection of yourself and others.
We are putting precautions in place here at Salt Property so that the normal course of business may continue as usual. We are working to make sure we have increased hygiene procedures at all of our meetings and home opens.
Salt Property have implemented the below measures:
- We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
- We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
- Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
- All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
- We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
- We are rescheduling open, routine or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
For more information, please view the the WA Department of Health’s frequently asked questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) factsheet.
Here at Salt Property it is business as usual. We will continue to check in following recommendations from our peak body REIWA, The Australian Government Department of Health and Western Australian Department of Health.