1 Galena Brace, BALDIVIS, WA 6171
For Sale Under Offer
Last Opportunity to View!
The price has been reduced for a quick sale! Saturday will be be the last opportunity to view this property as the owners are expecting a baby any day now. The Sellers are extremely keen to sell ASAP as their lives are changing rapidly and therefore have instructed me to reduce the price to offers from $800k! The scale, design and quality of finishes of this home are amazing and with the reduced price, this is the best value purchase in the area! Be quick to secure this deal for your family, as the Seller’s circumstances have created a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to take advantage of. I’ve been instructed to facilitate a smooth, stress free sale so they can move forward with new life and home and new arrival…
This beautiful property is one of the largest and most well finished houses in the suburb of Baldivis! If you’re looking for a home to raise a family and host your friends, then this extravagant entertainer is for you. Positioned on a large, elevated, 730sqm green title block this location is quiet, family friendly and has an abundance of convenient amenities, such as:
• 250m to the local basketball and tennis courts
• 800m to Tamworth Hill Reserve
• 950m to Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre
• 1.3km to the Kwinana Fwy onramp
• 500m to the brand new Sheoak Grove Primary
• 1.7km to Rivergums Primary and Baldivis Secondary College
• 9kms to the Beach
• 11kms to Rockingham City Centre
The 300sqm custom built house boasts five bedrooms (or four plus study), two bathrooms, a staggering four car garage and large stamped concrete driveway suitable for a boat or caravan. As shown in the photos, each room is spacious, comfortable, and filled with natural light. Enjoy inspiring sunrises from the large second storey balcony with sensational unobstructed views over Baldivis and the Eastern Hills. There are multiple living areas, both indoors and out creating separation for a large family and the ability to easily host amazing parties of up to 100 guests!
The backyard is an entertainer’s dream with an enclosable outdoor kitchen inclusive of outdoor heating. A sitting area around a smoke-free, natural mains gas firepit next to a near new 8-person sunken spa, a decking area with a hot/cold outdoor shower and raised garden beds which are fully reticulated. As well as easy care artificial turf for outdoor games and a sandpit for kids to enjoy!
Inside the house is equally enviable to outside with too many features to list them all. Some of the more noteworthy include:
• Hard wearing Southern Blue Gum timber flooring to main living areas
• An award finalist chef’s kitchen with gorgeous Jarrah feature benchtops
• De Dietrich microwave/oven, steamer, Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and semi-integrated dishwasher as well as designer Qasair rangehood and Highland combination Gas/electric cooktop
• Cool additions such as Insinkerator Waste Disposal system, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration and walk-in pantry
• Premium Corian Solid Surface benchtops in the kitchen, laundry & bathrooms
• Custom built, soft closing cabinetry with Blum Hardware fittings throughout
• Completely smart wired for high speed internet & home automation possibilities
• 5kw solar power system
• Clipsal Cbus programmable lighting system with brand new LEDs downlights throughout and speakers in the ceiling to most areas with separate controls to listen to music independently or linked for rocking it out throughout the whole house, great for parties and getting into mood when cleaning
• Built in HD HIIK Security Camera System with motion alarm & video intercom
• Ducted reverse cycle climate control system throughout the house and garage
• Home theatre with surround sound, HD projector and 100inch screen included
• Massive loft area/mezzanine floor currently used as an epic games room but could easily be transformed to an extra lounge, playroom, office or countless other possibilities
• Large 4.9 x 4.5m balcony built with glass balustrading to take in 180 degree unobstructed views of the hills and surrounds – Perfect for watching lightning storms on the hills with a bottle of wine and cheese
• Ample cupboard storage space and an added attic space with shelves for additional storage. Easy access with built in Attic ladder
• And much… much more that you need to come and see for yourself!
For a copy of the floorplan, additional information or to request a viewing of the property contact the sales agents at Salt Property Group.
- Property Type: House