9/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Sale $585,000
Near New Top Floor Penthouse
The apartments at 164 Riseley Street, boasting innovation and contemporary flare! The last few remaining apartments are all two bedroom, two bathroom configurations with spacious rooms, intelligently designed for practicality, leveraging natural light and views. 164 Riseley consists of four levels, astutely designed by award winning Harden Jones Architects, these apartments provide modern apartment living at a very affordable price!
This apartment was the first to sell off the plan when the project went to market a couple of years ago. Jump on this opportunity to own this prestigious top floor apartment in the heart of the upcoming Melville City Centre. Unit 9 is superbly finished with quality timber flooring, feature lighting, gas cooking, window furnishings high ceilings & fantastic suburban views.
Additional features included:
– Window furnishings included
– Feature lighting
– Dishwasher included
– Hidden European style laundry
– QStone bench tops
– 2.7m high ceilings
– Quality kitchen appliances including a gas cooktop
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with hidden compressors
– Very generously sized balcony with an active surburban outlook
– Modest strata levies
Nearby conveniences include:
– Booragoon Bus Station – 100m
– Garden City Shopping Centre – 100m
– LesuireFit Centre – 500m
– Canning River Foreshore – Less than 2km
– Booragoon Primary & Applecross High School – only minutes away
Over the next 25 years the City of Melville will mature and transform from a suburban area into an inner city urban area. Rising standards of living will translate into a demand for a more diverse range of centres and locations providing social, cultural, leisure and entertainment attractions available at all hours. The vision is that in time, and in stages, Melville will achieve its long standing objective for the City Centre to grow and evolve into a centre with a multitude of land uses and activities, to become the new social, cultural and entertainment focus of the municipality.
This property is available to view by private appointment. Contact Salt Property Group to arrange a viewing!
- Property Type: Apartment
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport