6/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
UNDER OFFER BY SALT PROPERTY GROUP
Near new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Prices have just been reduced making 164 Riseley Street the best value apartments in Booragoon!
Perfectly positioned in one of Perth’s most desirable locations and opposite Garden City Shopping Centre ensures a well-connected lifestyle that the very best South of the river has to offer by foot, bus or car.
164 Riesley Street is designed to be an inner urban sanctuary with residences created to enjoy both outdoor and indoor spaces. Engage with the community, or entertain in private and unwind alone.
As a resident, you will be immersed in a stylish atmosphere, elegant and refined living is emphasised with expert quality and care dedicated to every single detail of finish.
With over 50 % sold, and ready to move into, these newly appointed apartments offer a choice of layouts including open plan kitchen, living, and dining with outlooks to the Darling Escarpment or Urban landscapes.
Premium quality inclusions and fittings
Stone benchtops throughout.
Stylish Bedrooms with built in mirrored robes
Split system air-conditioning to the living and master bedroom
The building features parking for one vehicle, storeroom, intercom and lift access.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport