58 Fifth Street, BICTON, WA 6157
For Sale Under Offer
UNDER OFFER - HOME OPEN THIS WEEKEND CANCELLED
Auction 13th November 2021 on-site @ 1pm (unless sold prior)
Offering a premier lifestyle in a coveted location, is a parcel of land brimming with endless possibilities. Situated on a generously sized 1068sqm block. This property boasts outstanding potential should you decide to rebuild or develop in the future.
Zoned R20 this fabulous parcel of land can create two dream lots in the heart of Melville (STCA)
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your slice of paradise!
• Situated on a regular, level 1068sqm block with a 22.4m frontage
• Zoned R20 – Suitable for subdivision to create two blocks (STCA)
• Outstanding rebuild, development or renovation potential
• Old style cottage home with 2 bedrooms plus studio/3rd bedroom
• 750m to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
• 1.4km walk to Bicton Baths
• 1.7km to East Fremantle Yacht Club
• 1.9km to Blackwall Reach
• 2.0km to Point Walter Golf Course & Café
Build your dream home, surrounded by beautiful parks, outstanding cafes, convenient shops and nearby community facilities that make Bicton an incredible place to live.
Nearby schools include Bicton & Attadale Primary School, Melville Senior High School and Santa Maria College. Just a short drive to Fremantle and convenient to Perth CBD. This home is conveniently right in the centre of the action with quality community and innovative redevelopment happening all around the City of Melville.
To receive a copy of the information memorandum or for more information please contact Glen O’Brien on 0418 923 123 or Dane McKnight on 0435 377 647.
- Property Type: House