5 Vlamingh Parade, MOSMAN PARK, WA 6012
A unique opportunity to secure this massive blank canvas on 1,047sqm of prime residential land and create your dream home!
Buckland Hill was first noted by Dutch Explorer Willem de Vlamingh in 1696 and later named Buckland Hill by Captain James Stirling in 1827 in honor of a well-known English theologian Mr William Buckland. Lot number 3 (5) Vlamingh Parade was created in 1990 and sold to the current owners that same year. Back then, it was an early selected block in an exciting new subdivision named Buckland Hill Estate. Some thirty years on, this rare home-site is on offer once again.
With permanent views from ground level, its not hard to imagine the expansive ocean vista across a multilevel home of grand proportions. The landscape has changed since 1696, here’s your chance to create your own landmark.
The prime location has a nature reserve at the rear of the block along and boasts amenity including:
• Parks and reserves, tennis courts, cafes and entertainment nearby
• Walking distance to Mosman Beach and Leighton Beach
• Close to St Hilda’s, MLC and Mosman Park Primary School
• Perfectly regular 1,047 square metre block with 21m of street frontage
• Cleared & level land that is ready to build
Simply secure this land, select your prestige design and builder and watch you dream home come to life before you!
Please contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request a digital information pack for the property.
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties.
Salt Property Covid-19 Policy
• We will have hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our property viewings.
• We will have a maximum of two attendees in the home at one time.
• We have declarations to say that neither Salt staff, residents or prospective purchasers have travelled recently or are feeling unwell required to be signed prior to entry.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly but please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
- Air Conditioning