45B Money Road, MELVILLE, WA 6156
Sitting proud on the elevated side of Money Road, this 460sqm green title block looks out across the leafy suburb of Melville & the glistening waters of Alfred Cove. This location offers a fantastic family lifestyle with Melville Reserve & LeisureFit within walking distance and the local Melville Primary & Senior High Schools only minutes away. Enjoy local cafes, Westfield Booragoon Shopping Complex and weekend picnics on the River at Tompkins Park as well as easy commutes to both Perth and Fremantle.
Constructed in the late 90s, the house has just been painted and refurbished with new carpets. Due to its functional and well thought out design with separated front & rear living quarters, the home will suit many families. The dwelling includes two living areas, a meals area, two bathrooms and four bedrooms or three with the fourth used as a study. The kitchen and living area is an open plan style with plenty of window and natural light connecting to the outdoor entertaining space. The sizable kitchen has plenty of cupboard & bench space, a gas cook top, electric oven and direct access to the garage.
Other features of this property include:
– Master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Kids bedrooms have built in wardrobes
– High ceilings & great natural light
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout living and bedrooms
– Double garage with automatic door and shoppers entrance
– Open plan kitchen, living & meals area
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Established gardens with reticulation
– Freshly painted
– Brand new carpets just installed
If you’re unable to attend the weekend home opens then please request a private viewing as this property will be very popular and may not be on the market for long.
- Property Type: House