3 Hallin Court, ARDROSS, WA 6153
Fantastic family home located in Ardross.
This character 1960’s family home is situated in the highly desirable suburb of Ardross, in a quiet cul-de-sac with Shirley Strickland Reserve just steps away. Minutes from local schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping, what more could you ask for in terms of location?!
This home has recently had a mini makeover which included an updated kitchen, new blinds and a fresh coat of paint are just some of the few improvements that have been made.
Some of the features of this beautiful home are below.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a seperate laundry.
– Plenty of storage with in built cupboards
– Split systems in bedrooms/living and dining for heating and cooling throughout the year.
– Freshly painted and new carpets in all the bedrooms
– New double roller blinds throughout
– Original Jarrah flooring in the main living and hallway
– Recently renovated kitchen with beautiful stone countertops and a light and bright colour scheme.
– Large front and back garden with plenty of lawn space
– Large garden shed at the rear of the property
– Single garage with rear access and ability to fit 2 cars securely tandem
– Pet friendly property
You must register your interest online to be notified of the viewing day and time for this property.
- Property Type: House