3/8 Lealt Place, ARDROSS, WA 6153
Enjoy the peace and quiet of the Villa Lifestyle
Looking for a perfect home for your parents/grandparents to downsize and ensure they have ground floor living for the future? This two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor villa is perfect for a suitable retirement option.
Enter into an inviting living space which can be opened into your front courtyard. Find two medium sized bedrooms each with bathroom. The main bedroom also opening onto the courtyard. A kitchen space open to the living area is perfect for socialising while you prepare your meals.
The development has direct pathway access through to Almondbury Rd. It is so easy to cross the street to Garden City or take a short car ride to LeisureFit Booragoon.
A boutique development consisting of nine premium quality dwellings and located in a quiet Ardross cul-de-sac this opportunity is perfect for a couple still hoping to keep an active and social lifestyle while continuing to enjoy the peace and quiet this villa offers.
– Across the road from the $750million redevelopment of Garden City Shopping Centre
– Electric oven & hotplate
– 20mm Caesarstone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
– Glass splashbacks
– Courtyard living
– 6mm glazing to all windows powder coated in Charcoal Lustre
– Flyscreens and fly doors to all opening windows and doors
– 25mm Venetian window treatments included
– Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (2 zone system)
– Instantaneous electric hot water
– Gated with intercom
Enquire with Salt Property Group to obtain a copy of the brochure, plans & pricing for this project by calling 08 9316 3911 or emailing email@example.com.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden