20B Regent Ave, MOUNT PLEASANT, WA 6153
Luxurious Private Family Home!
Fabulous rear home with ample space for the family, offers a lifestyle one can only dream of! Located a short walk from the river, cafes & shops, giving you quick access to multiple facilities whilst enjoying seclusion in a quiet, leafy street for your perfect lifestyle. This property is a standout in this sought after cul-de-sac location.
Be amazed by the layout of the property with the ground floor offering a formal lounge, theatre room, chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, and spacious dining and living areas off kitchen which lead to a rear court yard with ample sized patio and small gardens. Enjoy the large heated lap pool with water features fantastic for all year round entertaining.
Main features include:
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• High ceilings to the living/dining area
• Spacious Theater room for movie nights
• Separate bathroom with luxurious bath
• Landing area can be used as large study or gym
• Blackbutt timber flooring throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Outdoor entertaining alfresco with heated lap pool
• 3 Lock up remote garages with storage included, visitor parking available for 3 or 4 extra cars.
This is an impeccable home where the finest fixtures and fittings complement the architectural elements. Offering the new buyer privacy, exclusivity and a sense of luxury living, all just short stroll to the rivers edge.
Situated close to the suburb’s vibrant hub where cafes and restaurants are just moments away, you will find yourself only minutes from some of the State’s top schools – including Aquinas College and Applecross Senior High School – and within a short commute to and from the local train station, bus stops, gourmet 24-hour shops, Westfield Booragoon (Garden City) Shopping Centre and the Perth CBD itself. You quite simply must see it with your own eyes to believe it all!
Call the exclusive agents at Salt Property Group for more information.
- Property Type: House