2/46 Reynolds Road, MOUNT PLEASANT, WA 6153
Ready to move in - nothing to do!
Motivated sellers are keen to move! Priced reduced for a bargain buy! Available to view by private appointment.
We are excited to introduce you to this conveniently located, modern, easy care home with beautiful street appeal! Being walking distance to the new Applecross Woolworths and nearby amenity offered by Canning Bridge and Westfield Booragoon, this property facilitates an easy, independent lifestyle where nothing you need is more than 5 minutes away. Public transport is so accessible and nearby schools are some of the most popular in the state, namely Mount Pleasant Primary and Applecross Senior High School. Because of the convenience of nearby amenity coupled with low maintenance this property is sure to be popular amongst local downsizers looking for a comfortable single level home with modern finishes but also a young family looking to enter a great suburb with fantastic schools!
This three bedroom, two bathroom abode has an incredibly functional layout and timeless neutral light & bright colour scheme. There are two separated living areas as well as a study nook/office with outdoor access for meeting clients and it doesn’t stop there! Entertaining in this home is a treat as you and friends relax in the huge alfresco with a large outdoor ceiling fan and adjustable cafe blinds, this space is great for hosting dinners & parties all year round! The large master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms include built in wardrobes and the refurbished bathrooms look good as new. The custom built kitchen has incredibly smart cabinetry, an appliance cupboard, water filtration system, dishwasher, gas cooking and modern Linea appliances that combine to offer an incredibly enjoyable cooking experience.
Some additional features of this property include:
– Soaring ceilings in the kitchen and main living area
– Two split system A/C as well as and ducted A/C throughout the home for climate control
– Countless downlights and feature lighting with dimmers in the living areas and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Gas bayonets in the living rooms
– Reticulated, easy care gardens
– NBN & Foxtel ready
– Double car garage with rear access into the property
– The property comes almost fully furnished with a number of furniture items, whitegoods and chattels included in the sale (enquire for list)
Please contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request a digital information pack for the property.
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning