2/37 Leonora Street, COMO, WA 6152
For Sale Offers In The Low $700,000s
Occupy & Invest - Have The Best Of Both!
Open by Appointment Only – Call To Arrange a Viewing
This gorgeous townhouse is currently called home for a lovely couple that have enjoyed a beautiful life in this location! The owners have decided it’s time to start the next adventure in their lives and have made the decision to sell! Subsequently, this property is priced very competitively presenting an advantageous opportunity for the savvy buyer.
Positioned on one of Como’s most beautiful streets, north of Canning Hwy, this prize location and charming lifestyle awaits the new owner of this beloved home. Investors take note this property sits within the low density residential zoning of the Canning Bridge Activity Centre making this opportunity a great land banking investment.
Number 37 Leonora street has four lovely townhouses equally sharing a quarter acre (1012sqm). The private property for townhouse number 2 includes 260sqm on title with the boutique complex sharing only the driveway and three visitor bays.
• Three good sized bedrooms with air conditioning & built in robes
• Master bedroom that also boasts split system and a Juliet balcony
• Two bathrooms, one downstairs and the other upstairs (with a spa bath)
• Well-appointed, functional kitchen with stylish stainless steel appliances
• Separate dining room with split system air-conditioning
• Short walk to Swan River foreshore
• Set in within a well-maintained boutique complex of four
• Living room with split system
OUTSIDE FEATURES & PARKING
• Alfresco area which is perfect for entertaining and utilising as a second living room
• Secure, 2 Car Garage
• 3 x Shared Visitor Bays
• Minimal shared strata area/ features (driveway and visitor car bays only)
Enjoy walking the beautiful tree-scaped roads and loving all of the amenity that this stunning location has to offer:
• An abundance of local cafes, restaurants, and movies at the Cygnet cinema,
• Play at the many entertainment establishments
• Have the best of the best with the nearby Raffles Hotel and the 24/7 Canning Bridge IGA (and new Woolworths) supermarkets
• Walking distance to riverside parks and landmarks
• Only 10 minutes to the city with trains and buses at the end of your street.
WHY SHOULD YOU VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
1. Amazing location
2. Future development potential
3. Stylish home with great security & modern features
4. Easy care & low maintenance
5. Lovely neighbours & lifestyle
This property is currently open by appointment only, contact the Salt Property Sales Team today to arrange a viewing.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden