187A Bateman Road, BRENTWOOD, WA 6153
For Sale Under Offer
Dual High School Zones
This beautifully presented and well-maintained street front property is sure to please a myriad of buyers! Whether you’re a family looking to get into the Rossmoyne or Applecross High School zones or an investor searching for a blue-chip property we’re sure you’ll want to inspect this property before buying anything else.
Convenience on every corner! A five minute walk will get you to the Mount Pleasant IGA and speciality stores located on Cranford Ave. It’s also a safe walk for the kids to get to and from Brentwood Primary School. You’ll spend your weekends walking down the Esplanade and enjoying the River at Mount Henry Bridge Reserve or Deep Water Point. The positioning of the property to the freeway onramp at Cranford Ave makes getting to the Perth CBD a breeze! Alternatively, Bull Creek Train Station is a short walk away. Proximity to Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University ensure this location is highly sought after for years to come.
This home has three generous sized bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms. With a light & bright colour scheme and 2.7m high ceilings & large windows allowing plenty of natural light. There are many comfortable spaces to relax in this home with ceiling fans & split system air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year long.
Some of the features of this property extend to:
– Located in the Rossmoyne High School and Applecross Senior High School optional intake zones
– Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas cooktop
– Split system ait conditioning to living room & master bedroom
– Ceiling fans & gas heating
– Security alarm system
– Walk in robe in master bedroom & built-in robes in other two bedrooms
– Comfortable patio and outdoor entertaining
– Low maintenance reticulated gardens
– Double carport and spacious lockable storeroom
Floorplan available upon request.
Please contact the exclusive sales agents for more information on the property. If you’re unable to attend the weekend home opens, then please request a private viewing.
- Property Type: House
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden