11/60 Newcastle Street, PERTH, WA 6000
Price reduced to sell! Enjoy being able to stretch out in this oversized apartment! Designed with modern features including flexible open plan space, modern kitchen and the lounge/meals area spilling out onto a large balcony, seamless entertaining is a breeze. The layout of this light, bright and spacious apartment will impress owner occupiers and investors alike. Set within a secure complex, this pet-friendly home offers the perfect city living lifestyle.
Positioned on the fringe of the City, the lucky owner will enjoy easy access to Northbridge, Mount Lawley, Graham Farmer Freeway, HBF Park, and a short walk to the heart of the CBD (or catch the free Cat bus).
With Perth experiencing an undersupply available of rentals, this apartment offers attractive rental yields for investors! For a copy of the investment package, enquire with the selling agents at Salt Property Group.
• Massive size for a 1 bed 1 bath, with 74SQM of open living space
• Stainless steel appliances
• Soft close, gloss white cabinets
• Ceiling fan to bedroom
• En-suite and built in wardrobe to bedroom
• Split system A/C to living area
• Laundry with plenty of storage
• Fridge, washer and dryer included
• Storage room just metres away from the apartment
• Secure car bay
• Close to a huge array of amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, and parks.
If you enjoy the nightlife or heading out for a coffee or meal, you can leave the car at home with the Stirling Street and Beaufort Street cafes, restaurants and bars all within walking distance.
Available to view by private appointment or weekend home opens. Please enquire with the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group for more information.
Water Rates: $1,099.02 Council Rates: $1,457.88 Strata Levies: $2,239.25
- Property Type: Apartment