108 Gardiner Street, BELMONT, WA 6104
Solid Home with Old Time Charm
This classic three bedroom, one bathroom 1950’s cottage is available now and ready for you to call it home.
The property features high ceilings, polished boards, large bedrooms and wide side access to a big brick and iron garage/workshop and a rear boundary triple carport annex.
* Rear large sunroom or potential bedroom 4.
* Polished jarrah timber flooring in living area and 2 bedrooms
* Gas cooking
* Timber and glass sliding doors into lounge.
* Gas point heating and feature window box in lounge.
* Brick/iron approx. 10 x 4 garage/workshop.
* Garden storage shed.
Strictly NO Pets Allowed
Less than 9km from the CBD, this home ticks all the location boxes, positioned within close proximity of public transport, Belvedere Shopping precinct, 5 Star Belmont Forum, Parks and Schools – Belmay Primary School and playing fields are adjacent. Minutes to the beautiful Swan River, Ascot Racecourse and easy access to major transport routes and airport facilities.
Register on line for an opportunity to view.
- Property Type: House
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden