1/26-28 Willcock Street, ARDROSS, WA 6153
For Sale Under Offer
LIMITED APARTMENTS REMAINING
Welcome to Eden on Riseley, a bespoke low-rise development of luxury apartments offering discerning buyers a slice of ‘heaven on earth’ – a sophisticated retreat from the often overwhelming aspects of everyday life.
Boasting a unique and contemporary design, Eden on Riseley creates a sophisticated architectural statement in the vibrant Riseley Street Precinct. A wide selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floorplans set across just three levels offers options perfect for downsizers and busy professionals alike. The three-bedroom, double-storey design is ideal for those ready to downsize from a higher maintenance residence without sacrificing the feeling of a larger home.
Incorporating minimalistic yet luxurious elements throughout, each apartment has been designed with style, elegance and comfort in mind. The distinctive palette of materials blends impressive full-floor glass panels, industrialist frames and natural timber textures.
High-end inclusions such as stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, full-height tiling and reverse-cycle air conditioning are just some of the luxuries you’ll appreciate every day. State-of-the-art security, including CCTV surveillance, keyless building entry and audio intercom, offers residents additional comfort and peace of mind.
Beautifully landscaped gardens provide a serene external aesthetic to enjoy without leaving home, one where residents can enjoy a wonderful sense of community and build meaningful connections with neighbours.
The Riseley Street lifestyle precinct features an exciting array of cafes, restaurants and bars, including The Quarteracre Hotel, Il Ciao and Bad Apples Bar, to name a few. You’ll also find a 24-hour gym, Scutti’s and Marco’s Fussy Meats for delicious fresh provisions, Pharmacy 777 and a host of other services and retail outlets.
The riverside suburbs of Applecross and Ardross are home to sought-after schools, including Applecross Senior High School, which boasts specialties in Tennis and Special Arts. Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre is one of Perth’s premier shopping destinations, with high-end retail outlets including David Jones and Myer, speciality stores, a Hoyts Cinema and a medical centre.
Enjoy the convenience of bus transport on your doorstep, with direct routes to Fremantle, Perth City and beyond, and Canning Bridge interchange only minutes away. Eden on Riseley assures owners of a soothing welcome to a haven of comfort, luxury and serenity – you’ll love coming home to your ‘Garden of Eden’ every single day.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Brand new luxury apartments comprising 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations
• Engineered stone benchtops & glass splashbacks
• Shadowline ceilings to living, dining and bedrooms
• Stainless steel 600mm appliances
• Soft-closing cabinetry throughout
• Full-height wall tiling to wet areas
• Ceramic floor tiles to wet areas
• Generous provision of powerpoints
• Built-in/walk-in robes to all bedrooms
• Engineered timber flooring to living, kitchen and dining areas
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to living and master bedroom
• Quality wool loop pile carpet on underlay for bedrooms
• State-of-the-art security – keyless entry, CCTV and Audio Intercom
• Secure storeroom
• Architecturally designed landscaping to common areas
• 2.7km to Canning Bridge Station
• 0.1km to Riseley Street Commercial Centre
• 9.0km to Perth CBD
• 0.5km to Shirley Strickland Reserve
• 1.5km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
• 0.9km to Applecross Senior High School
• 0.8km to Ardross Primary School
• 0.8km to Swan River, Applecross
• 1.9km to Deep Water Point Reserve
• 2.4km to Heathcote Reserve
• 1.3km to Applecross Village cafes and shopping precinct
• 2.5km to South of Perth Yacht Club
Contact the Sales Team today to secure your slice of Eden and request a comprehensive list of inclusions and specifications.
Brochure & Pricelist available upon request!
- Property Type: House