1/113 Riseley Street, ARDROSS, WA 6153
For Sale Under Offer
Priced to Sell – Now Offers From $700,000
Positioned walking distance from Garden City is 113 Riseley Street Ardross – a front strata title property (no levies) on 421sqm. The private entry is screened off from Riseley Street and has room for three cars (one garage and two open). Beautiful palms and frangipanis provide privacy and a lovely outlook from the front living room.
Recently renovated with timeless simplicity this three bedroom home has abundant charm and character. Built during a time when room sizes were large and generous you’ll feel very comfortable in this gorgeous 1960s built property. Polished timber floorboards run throughout the living, kitchen and bedrooms. The renovated kitchen comes with a gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of draws/cupboards. The very sizable bathroom has a double vanity and elegant tiles all the way to the ceiling.
Some of the other features of this property include:
• Climate controlled with split system air-conditioning
• The fridge and washer/dryer machine are included in the sale (optional)
• The toilet is separated from the bathroom
• The large laundry provides additional storage space
• The secure garage has front and rear roller doors
• The front porch and rear patio are covered in lush green established gardens
• Zoned R40 under the City of Melville LPS6
Nearby points of interest include:
• Walking distance to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre, Melville Leisurefit and Booragoon Bus Station.
• Applecross/Ardross School Zone
• The Riseley Square Precinct at the bottom of the hill has great bars and restaurants
This property is available to be viewed at weekend home opens. Please enquire with the exclusive sales agents at Salt Property Group for floorplans and additional information.
- Property Type: House
- Other Features: Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Polished Timber Floor