Located in the incredibly exciting Canning Bridge Precinct will be most desired boutique apartment development offered to the market so far. Sitting proud on an elevated block, The Parade Como, at the junction of the Swan and Canning River offers views from every level, taking in the best of the Perth rivers and city scape.
Canning Bridge is the most exciting place to live, work and play. It’s hard to beat this exceptionally convenient location with all forms of land transport on your doorstep. Designed by Harden Jones Architects, this stunning six-storey building will have no expense spared with spectacular scheduled finishes throughout. Thoughtful planning and careful design and documentation has enabled The Parade to bring to the market incredible value whilst not compromising on style or functionality.
Offering the best of a vibrant, active yet suburban lifestyle, these apartments are located less than a kilometre from the Canning Bridge Train and Bus Station. Minutes from the Mount Henry Tavern, Raffles Hotel and countless other bars and restaurants. Easy access to the Kwinana Fwy and Canning Hwy makes a convenient commute to both the CBD and Fremantle.
Unique features include:
- Flexible design and finishes
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con
- Just twelve apartments
- No common walls
- Two car bays with a 2-bed apartment
- Views with every apartment
- A lap pool with a view
- Double glazing on every window
Exciting News! The Australian Govt. recently announced the HomeBuilder scheme and as The Parade Como is now under construction, our 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments are an excellent option for Owner Occupiers and First Home Buyers to receive:
- HomeBuilder Grant of $25,000 (from the Fed Govt.)
- Free Stamp Duty (75% from WA Govt. & 25% from the developer)
- The $10,00 First Home Buyers Grant
* subject to eligibility. Enquire with the sales agents at Salt Property Group for more information
For a copy of the brochure, floor plans or more information, email email@example.com.