C1/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Lease From $180/SQM Plus VOs + Gst
12 Months Rent Free Available for a A Grade Property...
70sqm up to 444sqm – Your choice.. First in Best Dressed Great office space ready to go
Great Value at from $180/sqm
An amazing opportunity to secure office / consultancy space in a high profile location offering frontage and maximum exposure at the corner of Riseley St and Marmion Ave, with thousands of passing vehicles each day the exposure is priceless!
With the Garden City bus port directly opposite your entrance public transport is a breeze and this combined with on site visitor cay bays ensures easy customer access to the offices and is a rare offering in the Booragoon area.
With the following three exciting office spaces available there is a size to suit most businesses.
Tenancy 1 offers 99 m2 with frontage onto Riseley St and two car bays
Tenancy 2 offers 161 m2 with access from central foyer area and three car bays
Tenancy 3 offers 178 m2 with access from central foyer and three car bays
Innovative and contemporary in design, this three level, mixed use building is the start of something special happening in the area. Garden City Shopping Centre will be turned from an inward looking ‘box’ shopping centre to be an outward facing City Centre, focused on a new internal ‘main street’, with shop fronts, mainly for restaurants and entertainment on both sides*.
Act now to secure these prime office spaces before the redevelopment of Garden City commences and enjoy the benefits that such a high profile location can bring!
For further information and inspections please contact Paul Chapman 0402 733 140.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our viewings.
• We will only hold one commercial appointment at a time to minimise social contact.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.