9/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Sale $585,000
Completed Penthouse Ready To Move Into or Buy With A Rental Guarantee
Leased Investment – 6% gross return guaranteed for 24 months!
This is a brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a rental guarantee. Prices have just been reduced making 164 Riseley Street the best value apartments in Booragoon!
This apartment was the first to sell off the plan when the project went to market a couple of years ago. Jump on this opportunity to own this prestigious top floor apartment in the heart of the newest Perth hub.
The apartment is superbly finished with quality timber flooring, feature lighting, European appliances and spacious rooms. 164 Riseley consists of four levels, astutely designed by award winning architects, Harden Jones and boasts innovation and contemporary flare.
Some of the apartment features included:
– Bamboo flooring
– High 2.7m ceilings
– Feature LED Lighting throughout
– Hidden European style laundry
– QStone bench tops
– Quality kitchen appliances including a gas stove top
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with hidden compressors
– Very modest strata levies
– Generous balcony with a sweeping outlook
Nearby conveniences include:
– Booragoon Bus Station – 100m
– The new & improved Garden City Shopping Complex – 100m
– LesuireFit Centre – 500m
– Canning River Foreshore – Less than 2km
– Primary & High schools – minutes away
In the next 25 years the City of Melville will mature and transform from a suburban area into an inner city urban area. Rising standards of living will translate into a demand for a more diverse range of centres and locations providing social, cultural, leisure and entertainment attractions available at all hours.
The vision is that in time, and in stages, Melville will achieve its long standing objective for the City Centre to grow and evolve into a centre with a multitude of land uses and activities, to become the new social, cultural and entertainment focus of the municipality.
Garden City Shopping Centre will be turned from an inward looking ‘box’ shopping centre to be an outward facing City Centre, focused on a new internal ‘main street’, with shop fronts, mainly for restaurants and entertainment on both sides.
This apartment is available to view via appointment. Contact Salt Property Group to arrange a viewing!
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport