7/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Sale $545,000
Your Brand New Apartment
Leased Investment – 6% gross return guaranteed for 24 months!
This is a brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a rental guarantee. Prices have just been reduced – we are now asking From $495,000 for 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments making 164 Riseley Street the best value apartments in Booragoon!
Innovative and contemporary in design, this four level, mixed use building is the start of something special happening in the area.
– Bamboo flooring
– High 2.7m ceiling heights
– QStone bench tops in the kitchen
– Feature LED Lighting throughout
– Quality kitchen appliances including a gas stove top
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with hidden compressors
– Generous balcony with a sweeping outlooks
Garden City Shopping Centre will be turned from an inward looking ‘box’ shopping centre to be an outward facing City Centre, focused on a new internal ‘main street’, with shop fronts, mainly for restaurants and entertainment on both sides.
The Melville City Centre will connect Almondbury Road, through the City Square with Davy Street and serve the purpose of providing access to the site giving both frontages considerable exposure to vehicles and pedestrian traffic using it. More importantly it will also be the focus of entertainment and leisure functions linking through the City Square to the Council civic functions.
Almondbury Road and Riseley Streets will be secondary ‘main streets’ concentrating on offices and non-retail business. There will be other places of public domain where people have a right to be at all times. The surrounding areas, will transform into inner city living. *excerpt from Melville City Centre Structure Plan, City of Melville.
This apartment is available to view by appointment. Contact Salt Property Group to arrange a viewing.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport