7/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Sale $545,000
Your Brand New Apartment
This is a brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a rental guarantee. Prices have been reduced – now asking From $495,000 for 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments making 164 Riseley Street the best value apartments in Booragoon!
Innovative and contemporary in design, this four level, mixed use building is the start of something special happening in the area.
– Bamboo flooring
– High 2.7m ceiling heights
– QStone bench tops in the kitchen
– Feature LED Lighting throughout
– Quality kitchen appliances including a gas stove top
– Reverse cycle air conditioning with hidden compressors
– Generous balcony with a sweeping outlooks
Garden City Shopping Centre will be turned from an inward looking ‘box’ shopping centre to be an outward facing City Centre, focused on a new internal ‘main street’, with shop fronts, mainly for restaurants and entertainment on both sides.
The Melville City Centre will connect Almondbury Road, through the City Square with Davy Street and serve the purpose of providing access to the site giving both frontages considerable exposure to vehicles and pedestrian traffic using it. More importantly it will also be the focus of entertainment and leisure functions linking through the City Square to the Council civic functions.
Almondbury Road and Riseley Streets will be secondary ‘main streets’ concentrating on offices and non-retail business. There will be other places of public domain where people have a right to be at all times. The surrounding areas, will transform into inner city living. *excerpt from Melville City Centre Structure Plan, City of Melville.
This apartment is available to view by appointment. Contact Salt Property Group to arrange a viewing.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport