7/132 Mounts Bay Road, PERTH, WA 6000
For Sale $240,000
Live the Friends in Manhattan Lifestyle
Open by Appointment Only – Call To Arrange a Viewing
You’ll feel like you’re living a scene out of Friends residing in this gorgeous Park Lane Apartment. This one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is in a fantastic location with proximity to the city, Kings Park & West Perth.
You’ll never be bored with Elizabeth Quay being a few minutes walk away. Or you may choose to cycle the paths around the Swan River. Positioned right next to Jacobs Ladder, you’ll be making the most out of the amenity provided by Kings Park in the mornings and then out to socialise ‘New York’ style, in the evenings!
Features of this priced to sell apartment include:
* Good sized bedroom
* Bathroom ensuite
* Modern kitchen and appliances
* Open plan lounge and dining leading onto a balcony with city views
* Lift access
* Secure complex
* Convenient location to public transport, Jacob’s ladder, restaurants and bars and the CBD
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties. Contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request further information on the property.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Shops, Close to Transport