51 Birdwood Avenue, COMO, WA 6152
For Sale Under Offer
Duplex Block in The Avenues
Located in a sought after precinct, this 1950 character home has a northern aspect overlooking manicured gardens and offers a multitude of features for homeowners as well as opportunities for developers and investors.
Upon arrival at the property, you first notice that the front rose garden adds a timeless charm to this immaculate private home. An influx of natural light streams through the leadlight windows into the formal lounge and dining room at the front of the house and you can’t help but imagine sitting next to the fireplace on a winters evening. Ornate decorative high ceilings and cornices add to the splendour of this glorious home.
The home is a features four large queen size bedrooms and one bathroom with a separate toilet off the laundry. The combined kitchen dining area has polished timber flooring and offers superb functionality which leads into ginormous games and bar area. This lounge area opens onto an ample undercover entertainment area and captivating outdoor garden. The timber pergola area is surrounded by lush gardens and a circular swimming pool.
The block is 1012m2, zoned R20 and has a large 20m frontage, making it a potential duplex site (subject to council approval).
There are lots of options here including but not limited to
* Move straight in and enjoy the multitude of benefits this home already affords
* Renovate and extend the existing residence to suit your family dynamic
* Demolish and build your dream home in this highly desirable, family-friendly location
* Retain the existing residence and create a new lot at the rear
* Demolish the existing residence and create two 506m street-front lots
* Rent the property out while you make plans for the future (Rental appraisal states you would be expected to receive $500 – $550 per week)
* Perth CBD 7.7km
* Perth Airport 12km
* Nearest Kindergarten – Collier Kindergarten
* Nearest Public Schools – Collier Primary School, Kensington Secondary College
* Nearest Private Schools – Penrhos College, Wesley College & Aquinas.
* Nearest Recreational Centre – George Burnett Leisure Centre
* Nearest Library – South Perth Library
* Nearest Nursing Retirement – Collier Park Village
* Nearest Church – Parish of Kensington
Contact the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group for a copy of the information memorandum with all the property details.
Home opens scheduled for Wednesday evenings and Saturday but also available to view by private appointment.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden