508 Riversdale Road, FRANKLAND RIVER, WA 6396
For Sale $950,000
The Good Life
Careful… This property could easily steal your heart
Frankland River is described as one of WA’s best kept secrets. Home to incredible vineyards & wineries such as Alkoomi, Ferngrove and Frankland Estate. The region has a captivating landscape filled with rolling hills, natural bush & forests, unique native flora and rich farmland.
This beautiful lifestyle property has two dwellings. The main four bedroom, two bathroom residence was constructed in 2009. The smaller two bedroom, one bathroom cottage is located 100m from the main residence.
The 42 hectare property has approximately 20ha of vineyard/cleared land and 20ha of bush. The vineyard includes 2.5 of shiraz grapes. The vines are fully irrigated with as storage dam onsite. There are two sheds on the property – one 18×9 mud brick shed and a 7×10 zincalume shed.
The farm can also be purchased WIWO with the following plant and equipment:
• 75 horse power open cab John Deere Tractor 2012 JD5075 E series with JD 533 Loader and forks
• 500 L HL500 – 825V Orchard sprayer with air blast technology for vineyard spraying
• 1.8 meter single blade slasher for mid rows
• 600 L 3 point linkage Hardi under vine sprayer for under vine and fire breaks
• Enough single row bird netting of 6 meters wide by 200 meters long in bags to cover up to 4 ha of vineyard
• Fertigation pump for injecting fertiliser into the irrigation system
• Floating bore pump on pontoon in dam to pump water up to 110 head pressure to run irrigation
• 1000 litre fire unit on trailer with Honda pump
• 40 horse power John Deere Tractor open cab pre 1990 model in good working condition
• Mulcher with rotary hammers for mid row management
• Two trailers for vineyard use
• Various small equipment
• Tractor rear mounted forklift
For more information on this property, please contact Glen O’Brien from Salt Property Group.