45 Matheson Road, APPLECROSS, WA 6153
For Sale $3,950,000
Unfinished, Slightly Neglected but not Forgotton
I couldn’t be more excited about listing this property! An extraordinary opportunity for one lucky family to buy an amazing home on a huge block near the river for a fraction of its potential worth. Ignore the pile of leaves and debris on the doorstep because when you enter the grand foyer of this lost and lonely mansion it will only take a minute or so before your imagination goes into overdrive. You too will quickly recognise the truly beautiful home that you are now standing in. The quality, style and opulence of a grand craftsman built home is now apparent. Tut, tut, tut you might gesture when you see the way the home has been left for sale, but oh what an opportunity to turn this around with very little effort and a very small budget indeed.
Located just metres away from Melville Beach and the Swan River, this barely lived in mansion is waiting to be enjoyed. The house boasts eight huge bedrooms, six beautifully appointed bathrooms, open plan living and kitchen area, cinema room, adult retreat and outdoor entertaining.
Many quality features including recessed ceilings, stone benchtops, gorgeous LED lighting and decorative iron balustrades. The thought filled command centre kitchen has it all! From built in microwave and coffee machine to the five burner gas Bosch cook top and turkey sized oven. The centrally located island makes catering and meal preparation a breeze. There’s also a large walk in pantry and wet kitchen area.
Other features include:
– In ground swimming pool with calming waterfall feature
– Master en suite includes a deep spa, large shower and his/her vanity
– Comfortable balcony with access from two of the upstairs bedrooms
– Walk in wardrobes in almost every bedroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Spiral staircase and room for lift installation or alternatively an indoor zen garden
– Built in surround sound, projector and screen located in the theatre
– Large private office (NBN ready)
– Three car garage
– Security surveillance and alarm system
This property is available to view on Saturday home opens or by appointment. To arrange a private viewing, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group.
Did you know? Salt Property Group also offer competitive finance solutions! Enquire today for a personal consultation.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)