4/8 Lealt Place, ARDROSS, WA 6153
Enjoy the peace and quiet of the Villa Lifestyle
Looking for a perfect home for your parents/grandparents to downsize and ensure they have ground floor living for the future? This two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor villa is perfect for a suitable retirement option.
Enter into an inviting living space which can be opened into your front courtyard. Find two medium sized bedrooms each with bathroom. The main bedroom also opening onto the courtyard. A kitchen space open to the living area is perfect for socialising while you prepare your meals.
The development has direct pathway access through to Almondbury Rd. It is so easy to cross the street to Garden City or take a short car ride to LeisureFit Booragoon.
A boutique development consisting of nine premium quality dwellings and located in a quiet Ardross cul-de-sac this opportunity is perfect for a couple still hoping to keep an active and social lifestyle while continuing to enjoy the peace and quiet this villa offers.
– Across the road from the $750million redevelopment of Garden City Shopping Centre
– Electric oven & hotplate
– 20mm Caesarstone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
– Glass splashbacks
– Courtyard living
– 6mm glazing to all windows powder coated in Charcoal Lustre
– Flyscreens and fly doors to all opening windows and doors
– 25mm Venetian window treatments included
– Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (2 zone system)
– Instantaneous electric hot water
– Gated with intercom
Enquire with Salt Property Group to obtain a copy of the brochure, plans & pricing for this project by calling 08 9316 3911 or emailing email@example.com.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden