4/164 Riseley Street, BOORAGOON, WA 6154
For Sale $395,000
Leased Investment Opportunity!
1 Bedroom + Study – Executive style apartment for sale!
– Air conditioning
– Big balconies
– Secure parking
– Built in wardrobes
– Executive style finishes
The landscape along Riseley Street is changing. Without doubt this new development will be the first of many along the strip of specially zoned properties opposite Garden City Booragoon. Innovative and contemporary in design, this three level, mixed use building is the start of something special.
In the next 25 years the City of Melville will mature and transform from a suburban area into an inner city urban area. Housing densities will increase, family and household sizes will get smaller. Rising standards of living will translate into a demand for a more diverse range of centres and locations providing social, cultural, leisure and entertainment attractions available at all hours.
The vision is that in time, and in stages, Melville will achieve its long standing objective for the City Centre to grow and evolve into a centre with a multitude of land uses and activities, to become the social, cultural and entertainment focus of the municipality.
Garden City Shopping Centre will be turned from an inward looking ‘box’ shopping centre to be an outward facing City Centre, focused on a new internal ‘main street’, with shop fronts, mainly for restaurants and entertainment on both sides. These apartments will ultimate benefit from all this pending activity. Stunning elevation and views are just some of the features of this apartment…….and with all the redevelopment over the road soon to start you need to register your interest now!
For more information click on the Virtual Tour.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport