27/57 Carrington Street, PALMYRA, WA 6157
For Sale Offers Encouraged
Cafe / Retail Spaces with owner Fit-out Available
This purpose built cafe/restaurant has pre-approved alfresco seating, a grease trap and exhaust provisions and is ready right now to fit-out and start trading.
Great parking at this popular junction and excellent exposure from around 8,500 vehicles passing by daily.
The unique tunnel entry distinguishes this prominent corner position from all others.
There is plenty of interest from prospective tenants however the developers are looking for a buyer not a tenant.
Carrington 57 is a brand new development just completed with 23 apartments ( ALL SOLD ) sitting above commercial retail shops in the thriving community of Palmyra.
Call today and discuss your offer, but hurry the project is complete and the developers are keen to sell the last remaining lots.
Paul Chapman 0402 733 140
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our viewings.
• We will only hold one commercial appointment at a time to minimise social contact.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.