20 Sullivan Street, BECKENHAM, WA 6107
Investment or First Home!
It’s easy to understand why purchasing a property in Beckenham is a smart choice – especially one as well located as 20 Sullivan Street. With easy access to Roe Hwy and Albany Hwy, the CBD is less than half an hour away. On top of this, the train station is an easy 12 minute walk and Beckenham Primary School is even closer! Not to mention all of the retail opportunities along Albany Hwy and Westfield Carousel all adding up to one very convenient location!
The 811sqm property has a huge frontage of 30 metres and in the centre sits a well built old school double brick and tile home. When you walk through the front door, your eyes meet the beautiful timber flooring in the living room. The recently refurbished kitchen also adjoins the living room but can be separated by French sliding doors. The kitchen is a convenient size and provide plenty of storage. At the same time as the kitchen, the bathroom was also beautifully renovated. There are three bedrooms in the home, two with timber floorboards and the third has been carpeted.
Other benefits of the property include:
– Solidly built, double brick
– Huge backyard which could easily accommodate kids, pets and a pool!
– Separate laundry
– Security screens to all doors and windows
– Front porch and large rear pergola
– Large backyard shed
– Single lock up garage
– Recently renovated bathroom and kitchen
– Zoned R20/25 with ability to purchase the neighbouring properties to create a significant development site
This property is available to view on Saturday home opens or by appointment. To arrange a private viewing, please contact the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group.
Need some property advice? Glen and Dane dealt over 50 property transactions for families throughout the 15/16 financial year. We’d be proud to be able to help you with your home too.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Polished Timber Floor