2/839 Canning Highway, APPLECROSS, WA 6153
For Sale Offers From $250,000
An Applecross Abode From $250k
Open by Appointment Only – Call To Arrange a Viewing
What An Epic Find! An Applecross abode from $250k is a rare opportunity that cannot be missed!
This gorgeous traditional charm building that’s in an immaculately maintained complex is walking distance from great amenity such as the new Woolworths, BP & McDonalds intersection. With a short drive to the Canning Bridge, Riseley Square & Garden City/Melville Activity Centres this property sure to be in hot demand for many years to come. The boutique complex only shares 21 apartments, 7 on each level with carports sheltering the car bays that are allocated to each title.
This ground floor apartment (unit 2) has served as a strong investment for many years but is now available to both investors or owner occupiers to come in and make their own. Still showcasing it’s original charm provides many options for a creative property investor or home owner.
1. Downsize and move into
2. Start your real estate portfolio with an easy maintenance & affordable asset
3. Renovate and flip in an improving market
4. Invest long term by owning a portion of Applecross with income from leasing a neat & tidy unit
“Four green houses, one red hotel” – Robert Kiyosaki
Contact the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties. Contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request further information on the property.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Unit
- Air Conditioning