2/37 Leonora Street, COMO, WA 6152
For Sale Offers In The Low $700,000s
Occupy & Invest - Have The Best Of Both!
Open by Appointment Only – Call To Arrange a Viewing
This gorgeous townhouse is currently called home for a lovely couple that have enjoyed a beautiful life in this location! The owners have decided it’s time to start the next adventure in their lives and have made the decision to sell! Subsequently, this property is priced very competatively presenting an adventageous opportunity for a buyer looking to leverage the timing of Perth’s property market recovery.
With very honest, genuine sellers that are motivated to move and pass on their loved home to a new owner – this property is a must see before making offers elsewhere!
Positioned on one of Como’s most beautiful streets, north of Canning Hwy and only a few hundred metres from the Swan River foreshore is this street front townhouse. Number 37 Leonora street has four lovely townhouses equally sharing a quarter acre (1012sqm), the private property for townhouse number 2 includes 260sqm on title with the boutique complex sharing only the driveway and three visitor bays. Investors take note this property sits within the low density residential zoning of the Canning Bridge Activity Centre making this opportunity a great land banking investment.
Location wise you have the best of the best with the nearby Raffles Hotel, 24/7 Canning Bridge IGA (and new Woolworths) supermarkets, walking distance to riverside parks and landmarks and only 10 minutes to the city with trains and buses at the end of your street. Enjoy walking the beautiful tree-scaped roads, socialising at cafes, eating at restaurants, movies at the Cygnet cinema, playing at the many entertainment establishments and generally loving all of the amenity that this stunning location has to offer.
Presented beautifully, this residence has three good sized bedrooms with air conditioning & built in robes. A well-appointed, functional kitchen that has stylish stainless steel appliances & flows onto living room with split system and alfresco which is perfect for entertaining and utilising as a second living room. There is also as a separate dining room with split system. Two bathrooms, one downstairs and the other upstairs (with a spa bath) adjacent to the master bedroom that also boasts split system and a juliet balcony. As you’ll see from the photos, there is a secure, two car garage at the front of the house next to the shared visitor bays.
Reasons why you should view this property:
1. Amazing location
2. Future development potential
3. Stylish home with great security & modern features
4. Easy care & low maintenance
5. Lovely neighbours & lifestyle
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties. Contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request further information on the property.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden