1A Perkins Road, MELVILLE, WA 6156
For Sale Low $1millions
Perched High On Perkins - Open By Appointment
Open by appointment only on the Easter Long weeekend.
Motivated Sellers – Priced Reduced & Ready To Move!
Stylish Family Living in Melville
This modern majestic residence set over two levels oozes elegance and sophistication with sweeping views perched high on the hill to capitalise on this position.
1a Perkins Road is nothing short of breathtaking, as first impressions of this contemporary property reflect style and timeless design. One entering the front door, you’ll find the spacious kid’s activity room or theatre room. Continuing through to the rear of the home you’ll find ample storage cupboards before being greeted with a spacious open plan living and dining area.
The gourmet kitchen with detailed ceiling & lighting has every conceivable feature a cook can imagine such as a spacious walk in pantry and a perfect view to the kids playing in undercover outdoor alfresco dining area and paved secure backyard enjoying the sparkling inground pool.
The master suite is fit for a king and queen! Boasting a deluxe ensuite finished to perfection with frameless glass shower, separate vanities and quality fixtures and fittings.
As you walk upstairs you will find another living zone or retreat with a balcony area designed for sunset views and afternoon drinks. The children’s sleeping quarters include three comfortable sized bedrooms positioned upstairs on this level for convenience.
Other features of this beautiful property include:
– Corner position with two driveways to harbour a boat, caravan or up to seven cars
– Large 2.5 car garage with rear roller shutter access
– Incredibly low maintenance (artificial turf and paved outdoor areas)
– Second courtyard accessible from the main living room
– Stainless steel European appliances and gas cooking
– Ducted air conditioning throughout and split system A/C in the living
– Timber style flooring in the living areas
– Gorgeous feature doors and lighting throughout
– Supersized bedrooms with dreamy wardrobes
Located in the fabulous Melville, minutes from schools, sporting facilities, community amenity & public transport. Close to gourmet shops and cafes, 10 minutes to Fremantle and 5 minutes to Garden City, this home is well worth your consideration and absolutely must be sold!
Available to view via private appointment or weekend home opens. Contact Salt Property Group for more information and a floorplan.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden