1A Perkins Road, MELVILLE, WA 6156
For Sale Offers From $1.1m
Bold and Beautiful
The owners are ready for the next chapter of their lives and have asked us to sell this stunning home as fast as we can.
Open to offers, we are here to help make it happen quickly….
This modern family abode is set over two levels and with art inspired sophistication in the design and decor, it will appeal to buyers with penchant for all things stylish.
Breathtaking, is the first impression of this contemporary home reflected in the timeless design. Spoiled for choices when it comes to entertaining or just finding a quiet space to read a book. There are 3 or 4 outdoor living zones plus the alfresco dining area. Internal living areas consist of a theatre room, family room, upstairs living room and tiled balcony with stunning views to the river and hills.
The command centre kitchen is designed for a large family and has a line of site directly out to the pool.
The master suite is on the ground floor and fit for hard working mums and dads who yearn for that separation from the rest of the family bedrooms upstairs.
The children’s sleeping zone includes three comfortable very large bedrooms positioned upstairs on this level for convenience.
Other features of this beautiful property include:
– Corner position with two driveways to store a boat, caravan or up to seven cars
– Large 2.5 car garage with rear roller shutter access
– Incredibly low maintenance (artificial turf and paved outdoor areas)
– Second courtyard accessible from the main living room
– Stainless steel European appliances and gas cooking
– Ducted air conditioning throughout and split system A/C in the living
– Timber style flooring in the living areas
– Gorgeous feature doors and lighting throughout
– Supersized bedrooms with dreamy wardrobes
Located in the fabulous Melville, minutes from schools, sporting facilities, community amenity & public transport. Close to gourmet shops and cafes, 10 minutes to Fremantle and 5 minutes to Garden City, this home is well worth your consideration and absolutely must be sold!
Available to view via private appointment or weekend home opens. Contact Salt Property Group for more information and a floorplan.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden