18/405 Oxford Street, MOUNT HAWTHORN, WA 6016
For Sale All Offers Considered
Near New, Fully Furnished, Townhouse Sized Apartment With City Views
Undoubtedly one of the most convenient, vibrant & exciting locations in Perth! Commutes whether by car or public transport & quick and easy with nearby bus stops & arterial roads. This building has been loved by all is residents and its easy to see why with all the food, nightlife and entertainment offered by Mt Hawthorn, Leederville & North Perth only minutes from home. Weekend walks around Lake Monger reserve will quickly become a beloved habit. This location offers an active and social lifestyle within a near new building boasting top notch security & privacy!
Built in 2016, 405 Oxford Street is a boutique, mixed use building with only 14 apartments. Available for the first time since new, this three bedroom, two bathroom, two car bay apartment is supersized and split over two levels. The design of this residence is innovative and architecturally profound, offering beautiful natural living throughout all living spaces. Upgraded from the standard fit-out when under construction, the apartment offers beautiful finishes & modern features, such as:
– Designer kitchen & appliances
– Luxurious Built In Wardrobe to Bedroom 1
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Hardwood Jarrah floorboards
– 600×600 porcelain tiles
– Large balcony with adjustable awning
– City views
– Secure access to building & parking
– Storage room
Sounds amazing right? Well to top it all off, the apartment is being sold fully furnished with over $40,000 worth of furniture included. Don’t wait until the next home open to view, contact the exclusive selling agents at Salt Property Group to arrange a private inspection of this stand out investment.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops