15 Paludosa Link, BANKSIA GROVE, WA 6031
Great family home! - application pending
This property on offer is a house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The house was built and completed in 2011 by Ross North homes. There is an undercover garage for two cars (access from Obtusa lane). There is a separate study at the front of the home and an open plan living area with the dining, kitchen and living area combined.
Stay cool in summer with evaporative air conditioning throughout. There is an outside yard perfect for your outdoor entertaining and gas storage and cooking. The floors are tiled in the living areas and carpeted in the bedrooms. There is no garden to be maintained as the lawn is Smart Grass.
The property is very conveniently located in the vibrant community of Banksia Grove. A shopping centre is within a couple of minute drive and primary and high schools a few hundred metres away with easy access to Joondalup city, Edith Cowan University, TAFE and the police academy. Available on 18/3/2020
With the recent developments relating to COVID-19 (Corona) virus, we wish to advise of some of the important steps we are taking to minimise the risk of transmission between our staff and clients.
We respectfully ask that you please do not attend our home opens if you have been exposed to anyone who is in self-isolation or who have recently returned from overseas showing any flu like symptoms.
We have advised our team to:
– Minimise contact with surface areas and clients
1. Are you or anyone else in self-isolation due to the Corona virus?
2. Has anyone present in the house returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has a known case of Corona virus?
Please politely request an alternative time at a later date if you answer yes to any of the above.
If the answer is ‘No’, please proceed with the following safety precautions:
4. Maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from any other person.
5. If anyone at the property displays symptoms of a cold or flu, please leave immediately.
6. Avoid contact between your hands and face at all times.
7. Minimise contact with interior surfaces of the property.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops