126 Bateman Road, MOUNT PLEASANT, WA 6153
Large Family Home
This Prominent two storey home, is perfectly located on Bateman Rd Mt Pleasant. One street back from the river’s edge and a convenient 5 minute drive 1.3 kms to Garden City Shopping Centre and a host of other local shops.
Situated in the catchment zones of some of the best Primary and Secondary schools south of the river, including Mount Pleasant, Brentwood and Ardross primary, Applecross and Rossmoyne High Schools.
This property includes a host of features such as floor boards throughout, four large carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms plus a powder room with an abundance of space and light throughout.
With three separate living areas and a study, there is space for the whole family.
A well appointed kitchen inside with marble bench tops and heaps of storage, an outdoor entertaining area with plumbed bench top and built in BBQ makes it an entertainer’s delight.
– 3 Large bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
– Large master suite with walk in robe downstairs with rear access
– 2 Beautiful bathrooms, 3 separate W/C & powder rooms
– Large formal lounge & dining rooms
– Open plan kitchen, meals & family area with great natural light and out look
– Family/games room upstairs opening to balcony with great natural light through out
– Large study off main entrance
– Large double garage with workshop space
– Gated entry for pedestrian access to private yard front to back.
– Alarm system
– Located in the Applecross/ Rossmoyne High School Zone
– 200m to the River Foreshore & Deepwater Point Reserve
– 1.3km to Garden City Shopping Centre
-Reverse cycle ducted Air-conditioning throughout.
This property has had no expense spared as it was built by the owner for the owner and is a great design for any modern family.
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this stunning home, located in one of WA’s best suburbs. To arrange a private viewing, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Turner.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Fully Fenced