109B Hampton Road, SOUTH FREMANTLE, WA 6162
For Sale Auction 2PM Sat 18th April 2020
Modern, Rear, Three Bedroom Townhouse With Light Filled Rooms
Positioned on a rear survey strata block this townhouse is incredibly private and has been beautifully finished to impress! Dreaming of the lifestyle on offer from living this close to the heart of Fremantle excites the senses!
Salt Property Group are firstly offering both 109A & 109B Hampton Road for sale as a whole, but if not sold at auction, will be offered individually – Both properties must be sold.
This beautiful two storey home has gleaming timber floors, double lock up garage and light filled rooms. The three bedrooms are serviced by the full bathroom upstairs and the living areas are serviced by the downstairs powder room. The light, bright colour scheme and open floorplan welcomes you in and invites you to relax after a productive day! Easily maintained, this property is ideal for active people with busy schedules and want to live minutes away from social venues.
Features of the property:
– Generous sized bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Hardwood timber flooring
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
– Enclosed outdoor alfresco area
– Double garage
– Security alarm
– Walking distance Fremantle Harbour
This property is being auctioned alongside 109A Hampton Road on Saturday the 18th April at 2:00pm – the seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the auction.
This could be a consolidated investment opportunity for a very wise investor picking up both properties.
Or, a delightful standalone family home in a tightly held position.
Or, a character commercial opportunity to occupy or rent.
Available to view via weekend home opens or by private appointment – Contact the exclusive sales agents at Salt Property Group to arrange.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning