109A Hampton Road, SOUTH FREMANTLE, WA 6162
For Sale Auction 2PM Sat 18th April 2020
Character Rich, Turn of the Century Shopfront Commercial on Survey Strata Title
Standing proud and prominant on near the intersection of Hampton Road & South Street in South Fremantle, this commercially zoned street front building has strong presence and great visibility!
Salt Property Group are firstly offering both 109A & 109B Hampton Road for sale as a whole, but if not sold at auction, will be offered individually – Both properties must be sold.
109A Hampton Road is currently occupied by a professional photography studio, the building sits on a 194sqm survey strata parcel with appoximately 139sqm of net lettable area and two car bays. This ornate Fremantle limestone building is leased on a monthly basis to a long term tenant but is being offered for sale with vacant possession (buyers may negotiate lease terms with the sitting tenant only after securing a contract over the property). Please make an enquiry for information on the current lease.
Located at the busy intersection of Hampton Rd and South Street, South Fremantle, the property is well positioned for successful trade, with a myriad of possible uses. It is an adventageous time to invest in Perth’s property market and what better property to buy than a well located, prominant street front building that is a convenient size for a variety of small businesses!
This property is being auctioned alongside 109B Hampton Road on Saturday the 18th April at 2:00pm – the seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the auction.
This could be a consolidated investment opportunity for a very wise investor picking up both properties.
Or, a delightful standalone family home in a tightly held position.
Or, a character commercial opportunity to occupy or rent.
This property is available to view via private appointment – please contact the exclusive sales agent at Salt Property Group to arrange.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our viewings.
• We will only hold one commercial appointment at a time to minimise social contact.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.