10 McAtee Court, FREMANTLE, WA 6160
For Sale From $650,000
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Open by Appointment Only – Call To Arrange a Viewing
Number Ten McAtee Court is a short 5 minutes from the centre of Fremantle and all the entertainment, food & nightlife someone could hope for! The best of the best can be found in Freo which is why over 1.4m people visit the City annually. Many fall in love with Fremantle due to its long rich history, previously known as Walyallup by Indigenous Australians, then being settled by Swan River Colonists in 1829, the Gateway to the West has played great importance to our country with its role in WW2 and establishing itself as WA’s largest & busiest general cargo port. The pride we have for this beautiful City is easy to see in the preservation of 19th century architecture and the smiles on faces of people who walk the streets.
This beautiful three bedroom, one bathroom, two car bay townhouse is on a simple two lot strata scheme that does not have any strata levies. Built in the mid 80s the fixtures, finishings and established, landscaped gardens provide character, warmth & homeliness to a comfortable abode. The downstairs kitchen, meals & living area are light, airy and look out to front and rear courtyards with established, easy care gardens. The upstairs bedrooms and generous in size, have built in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning. One of the hardest things to find with such a well located property in Fremantle is a private carport for two cars & a storage room.
– Renovated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
– Gas cooking and dishwasher
– Premium cabinetry & feature tile splashback
– Large luxury floor tiles
– Feature lighting throughout
– Separate laundry & plenty of storage space
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties. Contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request further information on the property.
Salt Home Open Policy (Covid-19)
• We will endeavour to have mandatory hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our home opens.
• We will have a maximum of five attendees in the home at one time.
• Please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
• We are rescheduling open, periodic or other inspections if there is any concern.
If you or someone you know have been self-isolating because of the virus, please call the office on (08) 9316 3911 to let us know.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning