10 McAtee Court, FREMANTLE, WA 6160
For Sale $625,000 - $635,000
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Number Ten McAtee Court is a short 5 minutes from the centre of Fremantle and all the entertainment, food & nightlife someone could hope for! The best of the best can be found in Freo which is why over 1.4m people visit the City annually. Many fall in love with Fremantle due to its long rich history, previously known as Walyallup by Indigenous Australians, then being settled by Swan River Colonists in 1829, the Gateway to the West has played great importance to our country with its role in WW2 and establishing itself as WA’s largest & busiest general cargo port. The pride we have for this beautiful City is easy to see in the preservation of 19th century architecture and the smiles on faces of people who walk the streets.
This beautiful three bedroom, one bathroom, two car bay townhouse is on a simple two lot strata scheme that does not have any strata levies. Built in the mid 80s the fixtures, finishings and established, landscaped gardens provide character, warmth & homeliness to a comfortable abode. The downstairs kitchen, meals & living area are light, airy and look out to front and rear courtyards with established, easy care gardens. The upstairs bedrooms and generous in size, have built in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning. One of the hardest things to find with such a well located property in Fremantle is a private carport for two cars & a storage room.
– Renovated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
– Gas cooking and dishwasher
– Premium cabinetry & feature tile splashback
– Large luxury floor tiles
– Feature lighting throughout
– Separate laundry & plenty of storage space
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties. Contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request further information on the property.
Salt Property Group have resumed home opens for our listings with the following conditions:
1. Home Opens are strictly limited to 10 people at a time.
2. We recommend bringing personal protection gear including gloves, sanitizer & masks (we have some available if you do not have your own).
3. If you have recently travelled or are feeling any symptoms of sickness then we will not be allowing access into the property.
4. We would prefer that you register for the home opens if you intend to come as this will assist us with limiting groups to 10 people at a time.
5. We are also running viewings by private appointment, if this is your preference then please contact us to arrange.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning