1 Shearer Street, MYAREE, WA 6154
HIDDEN GEM - IMMACULATELY RENOVATED - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, PARKS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Hidden away in a quiet secure pocket of Myaree, this unique street front character home has been tastefully renovated to include an open plan kitchen, living and dining area which opens out onto a wooden deck and lush green lawn.
Sought after location for numerous schools in the surrounding suburbs.
Lawn mowing included.
This immaculate home boasts:
– Three large bedrooms
– Two living areas
– Original jarrah floors
– Granite bench tops in the kitchen with a study nook
– Timber decking and large grass area perfect for outdoor entertaining
– Security system
– Reverse Cycle Air conditioner in living areas
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Remote lock up garage, with room for the boat
A must see house for anyone looking to move into this strategically placed precinct, with brilliant access to the Freeway, Garden City bus port, Garden City, Melville, Booragoon and Mel Maria Primary Schools, Applecross and Melville High School Zones.
Contact Kimberlee to arrange a viewing, you wont be disappointed.
- Property Type: House
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Polished Timber Floor