1/27 Kishorn Road, APPLECROSS, WA 6153
For Rent $500.00 Weekly
Sought after Location!
The owners have done an amazing job of fully renovating this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom Villa in a Jacaranda lined street of the exclusive suburb of Applecross!
It has a larger than usual living area with wood flooring that opens through bi-fold doors to an amazing, light and bright, outside courtyard area.
With the kitchen renovated, to a modern standard, complete with dishwasher, stainless steel oven and induction cook top. Cooking won’t be a chore when you get to do it in this space!
Transport on your doorstep, Walk to the cafes and shops on Ardross Street, easy access to the CBD, hop skip and jump to parks and all services, including schools, and a leisurely walk to the river.
Located in the Applecross schooling zones.
To view, please register your details online.
With the recent developments relating to COVID-19 (Corona) virus, we wish to advise of some of the important steps we are taking to minimise the risk of transmission between our staff and clients.
We respectfully ask that you please do not attend our home opens if you have been exposed to anyone who is in self-isolation or who have recently returned from overseas showing any flu like symptoms.
We have advised our team to:
– Minimise contact with surface areas and clients
1. Are you or anyone else in self-isolation due to the Corona virus?
2. Has anyone present in the house returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has a known case of Corona virus?
Please politely request an alternative time at a later date if you answer yes to any of the above.
If the answer is ‘No’, please proceed with the following safety precautions:
4. Maintain a distance of at least 1.5m from any other person.
5. If anyone at the property displays symptoms of a cold or flu, please leave immediately.
6. Avoid contact between your hands and face at all times.
7. Minimise contact with interior surfaces of the property.
- Property Type: Unit
- Air Conditioning
- Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden