Perth’s most desired boutique apartment development is now available for pre-sale. Sitting proud on an elevated block, The Parade Como, at the junction of the Swan and Canning River offers views from every level, taking in the best of the Perth city scape. Canning Bridge is the most exciting place to live, work and play. It’s hard to beat this exceptionally convenient location with all forms of transport on your doorstep. Designed by Giles Harden Jones Architects, this five-storey development has had no expense spared with spectacular finishes throughout.
Thoughtful planning and careful design and documentation has enabled The Parade to bring to the market incredible value whilst not compromising on style or functionality.
Twelve exclusive apartments are on offer with a choice of one, two or three bedrooms, all apartments are spacious, light filled and comfortable. There are many distinctive features of The Parade Como, namely hallways separate each apartment meaning residents have no walls in common with their neighbours. Every window in the building will be double glazed providing sound proofing, energy efficiency and comfort. The complex also features a resident’s only lap pool and two levels of secure parking.
See the full set of plans at www.theparadecomo.com
Additional features include:
- Just twelve quiet apartments with no walls in common
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con with out-of-sight compressors
- Two side-by-side car bays with all two & three bed apartments
- Flexible design and premium quality finishes
- Whole floor option for a massive apartment with 4 car bays
- Forever River views with every apartment
- Outdoor amenity, including a lap pool, bathroom, BBQ area with views
- High performance double glazing for comfort and energy efficiency
- Extremely secure with intercom and gated access
– 12 Apartments
– A mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom
– Price: $580,000 – $1,240,000
– Deposit required: 10% of purchase price
Contact our projects team for more information on 9316 3911 or email@example.com