Colleran Apartments are boutique and exclusive in every sense. Totalling ten beautiful apartments across three levels with a full level of parking on the ground floor these residences will most definitely be in high demand well into the future. Unique to all nearby counterparts, Colleran Apartments promise luxury, serenity and convenience which delivers an inspiring lifestyle to all of its residents.
Life at Colleran Apartments is possibly the most distinctive experience on offer within the City of Melville. Colleran Way is one of the quietest streets in Booragoon in terms of passing traffic which means the singing birds living in the adjacent Ken Ingram Park can be heard throughout the day. Contrary to what might be expected living within this quiet treehouse location, the nearby amenity is truly abundant.
One, two and three bedroom configurations are all available however due to the boutique scale of this building, there will be buyers who miss out on their preferred choices if they wait too long. Designed by Harden Jones Architects, every apartment has been meticulously planned to ensure practicality, sustainability and livability. The internal areas of each apartment are very spacious but the seamless integration of the indoor living space onto the vast outdoor balconies is what makes these apartments exceptional.
Visit the project website for additional information – www.colleranapartments.com.au
Additional features include:
- Only ten exclusive apartments promising luxury, serenity and convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con with out-of-sight compressors
- Meticulously planned to ensure practicality, sustainability and livability
- Meile kitchen appliances and premium stone benchtops
- Huge outdoor living spaces with views to Ken Ingram Park
- High performance double glazing for comfort and energy efficiency
- Extremely secure with intercom and gated access
- Outstanding amenity with Garden City and Booragoon Bus Station only 400m away
- 10 Apartments
- A mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom
- Price: $434,125 – $1,037,600
- Deposit required: $20,000
- Completed: July 2019