Why choose us:
- We have an established, long-standing presence in the property market with experienced staff behind the brand
- A warm and welcoming team who have come together to share their passion for the industry
- We provide the flexibility to run the allocated portfolio as your own and without micro management
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- At Salt we support change, so we give you the room to grow and opportunity to broaden your skills
- Specialised training, support and mentoring from professionals in the industry
- Close proximity to cafes and lunch options off Riseley Street – Old Boys Café is our local
Salt Property Group is a progressive agency which opened its doors in June 2003. We are a boutique, independent and multi-skilled agency consisting of a highly experienced team of real estate professionals including sales, property management, strata and qualified administration staff.
We currently enjoy a medium-sized team of 15 employees, prominently located in the leafy riverside suburb of Applecross with an office on Canning Highway. Come March, you will enjoy the amenities of a new office, with a warm, friendly team who are happy to help or share the workload.
Currently our Residential Property Management Team is searching for a Senior Property Manager with a natural flair for the industry, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join our team. Salt Property Group assign only Senior Property Managers to their rental properties. These individuals are able to competently deal with all aspects of the management whilst maintaining a select portfolio to provide premium service to both landlords and tenants alike.
We are proud to say the majority of both the Sales and Property Management team have been with the agency for five years or more. Our retention of staff shows qualities in an agency which we have long-inspired to be, and we are after just the right fit.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- A current property management registration and up to date CPD
- Three years’ experience in residential property management
- A can do positive attitude and first class communication
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to leave your clients with a lasting impression
- Excellent personal presentation
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for property management
- The ability to multi-task
- Your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Please provide a copy of your up-to-date CV with cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit for our team. For a confidential, informal chat call Simon Withers, Team Leader on (08) 9316 3911.