We are a large boutique agency prominently located on Canning Highway in Applecross, and we are growing fast. For more than 12 years we’ve outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
We know you’ve seen our signs all over the place or our substantial online presence and you’re thinking “I want to work for this agency!” Imagine what they could do with my innovative approach and eagerness to succeed”.
Well, you’re in luck! Right now, our Residential Property Management Team is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Property Manager, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join our long serving and successful team.
The majority of our team have been with us for many years!
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- A can do positive attitude
- Three years’ experience in residential property management
- Excellent personal presentation.
- First class communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to leave your clients with a lasting impression.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for property management
- The ability to multi task
- A hunger to succeed.
- A current property management registration and up to date CPD
- Your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
The successful candidate will look forward to
- Entry into a respected brand with a large presence in the property market
- A team culture like no other – they are all passionate about their jobs
- A highly competitive remuneration package, unique in the property industry
- The opportunity to grow upon your skills and experience to further your career
- Specialised training, support and mentoring to become a real estate SUPERSTAR!
- The flexibility to run the portfolio as your own and without micro management
- A flexible work environment
- So, with an exciting new career full of opportunities and growth on offer why not Apply Now! See some of our staff reviews on working for Salt Property Group below
“Making the decision to come and work for SALT Property Group has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. We are a great group with a great support system in place. As an office we all care and support each other and help each other out when needed! We all work very hard and are dedicated to our jobs but still find time to have a laugh!!! The care, support, team work and good times is what makes every day working here enjoyable.”